Monday, February 7, 2011

Week #7 Test a Pattern

Challenge: Test a Pattern
Project: Ladies Swing Jacket from Whimsy Couture

This weeks challenge is a little hard to play along with unless you happen to be a pattern tester right now. Denise from Whimsy Couture asked for some pattern testers for her new pattern: Ladies Swing Jacket, and she needed it to be done in one week. Well, all of my projects need to be finished in a week so this looked like a good challenge for week #7.


I got started this weekend and Denise and I have already had quite a bit of communication back and forth. I put the pattern together and already noticed some errors.


She went back, re-did the pattern piece and we are on try #2. She works at the speed of light I swear.

I am going to make the prototype for my oldest daughter: Angel Baby. She just turned 19 this weekend. Scary. We are going to do a photo shoot at the end of the week when it is finished so keep an eye out for an introduction to the Biggest Sister (since Lily Bear was born the girls go by the nicknames Big Sister, Bigger Sister and Biggest Sister).

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing it and meeting her!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather