Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hilarious Pot Holder Inspiration

I have been scouring my blogs and the Internet for Pot Holder Inspiration. I haven't decided on a design yet (I know I need to settle on something soon!) but I have come across some funny and lovely designs. My favorite comes from New Dress A Day.

If you haven't read about her project last year, you should, it is along the lines of Julie and Julia but with sewing. This week she is using up some of the left over shoulder pads from last year and one of the things she made was, yup, you guessed it, a pot holder.

Pinned with buttons!

Hello oven tips!













Le Fin


Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather