Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things about fall is going to an actual farm/pumpkin patch and picking out our very own pumpkins. Hunting around for the perfect pumpkin, picking out way too many, and getting dirty. There weren't any farms anywhere near where I grew up so this was a tradition I started with my own children. 
We didn't get an opportunity last year, so we made sure that it was a priority this year. We went to Tigges Farm and a had a memorable time.
This was Lily Bear's first time picking her own pumpkins. 
For Elle Bean, bigger is better.
Lily was the queen of the pumpkin patch in the wagon. . .
 . . until she definitively let us know that she was going to walk now thank you very much.
Brian gets pumpkins to carve. 
Princess P gets pumpkins for the seeds. 
Elle Bean gets pumpkins to bake with. 
I think we might have enough to fulfill everyone's pumpkins needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather