Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Reboot: Can I get all 52 in before the end of the year?

Well it has been quite a while since I have posted and I have been trying to figure out why. I have so many "reasons" that I got behind, but I think what it really comes down to is that I didn't feel as if I was doing anything worthwhile, that I started years too late if I wanted to really get a blog out, and I am intimidated by other bloggers out there who do this so much better than I do. I let my doubts and negativity overrule everything. Silly Heather.

Then I read a post by Disney from Ruffles and Stuff and she really helped me put things in perspective. I am who I am, I can do what I can do.

The funny thing is, project-wise, I am ahead of the game. I have done one or more projects a week but, for one reason or another, couldn't get them documented.

So here is the challenge: get all 52 projects done and documented before the end of the year.

Here is to the ReBoot Project 52

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather