Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Project #28 Pattern Testing Again/Pink Ruffle Ribbon Scarf

Challenge: Pattern Test a Tutorial
Project: Whimsy Couture's Pink Ruffle Ribbon Scarf

Denise over at Whimsy Couture asked for some pattern testers again and I jumped at the chance.
She is designing a Pink Ruffle Ribbon Scarf to benefit breast cancer research. She is donating 80% of the sales of the scarf pattern. Awesome right?
I put in to test the Adult/Teenager size. It was a really easy tutorial and even a beginner could make this scarf.


The Princess P agreed to pose for the design example pictures.
This is how she really wanted to pose.
That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather