Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week #16 Take Your Baby to Work Day

Challenge: Make a Coordinating Outfit
Project: Daddy and Daughter Matching T-shirt (and dress)



One of the reasons I am behind a bit is my husband started a new job last month. He is now the executive director of krfc radio. Krfc is a community radio station that serves Northern Colorado. It has been crazy adapting to his new schedule, but we are so excited to be a part of this new adventure.

Our daycare was closed for Good Friday and Lily Bear needed a place to go, so she went to work with daddy! She had to have a special outfit to wear to the radio station.

I took one of the radio station's new t-shirts and created a one-of-a-kind krfc dress.


I missed a detail on the back of the shirt that I wanted to incorporate in the dress so I added it as a shabby appliqué.


She was quite the fashion diva at the radio station.




She is a natural don't you think???

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a natural. LOL! She sure is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over how cute it is that she's eating the mike!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather