Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day at the Zoo

Yesterday for Mother's Day I wanted to do something with all the girls, but going out to breakfast doesn't really appeal to me, I don't particularly like breakfast foods. Late Saturday night I had a brilliant idea. Sunday we packed up Lily Bear, picked up Angel at her dorm, drove down to Denver to get Princess P and Elle Bean (who were visiting with their dad) and headed to the Denver Zoo. 


I have not been to the Denver Zoo in over seven years and Lily Bear, being only 9 months old, had never been at all. 
It was a great day.
The kids got along.
Daddy carried Lily for a lot of the day.

The girls explored.
Lily loved the apes and monkeys.
They even got to feed some birds.

And lots of monkeying around!







Best Mother's Day Ever!
This also is serving as a Mother's Day gift of pictures of the grandchildren for all of my mothers. Aren't I tricky???

Love you Mom, Barb and Pat. Thank you for making me a very lucky daughter to have all of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather