Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week #25 The Super Fast Shorts!

Daddy helped me stand for this picture. I like standing. 
Last weeks project, the Mash-up Summer Cover-up, was a hit with Lily Bear and the peanut gallery (aka, her sisters) but they decided that it needed some bottoms to go with it. 


I had just gotten back from Santa Fe, 
Bandelier National Monument
my mother was visiting and I needed a quick, quick project. Shorts seemed like something I could get done in an hour or so. 
I was wrong. 
I got them done in 15 minutes. Score!
I used the left over fabric (up-cycled baby towels) from the cover-up and tada, matching shorts. 
Quick, easy, done. My kind of project. I need to do more projects like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather