What a truly fantastic week. One that was totally unexpected, but very much appreciated. Thank you to all my new followers and especially to Karen at the Selvage Blog for running a giveaway to introduce my blog. I am still reeling from it.
1. The blogging world is an amazingly supportive community. I knew this in theory after reading Matt Logelin's blog that he wrote after his wife's death. I saw how people came together to help a
2. I have the most wonderful and supportive husband. He doesn't understand blogging, but that didn't stop him from helping me redesign my site. He did it all Thursday night when I started panicking because people besides my mother were going to see my blog the next day. I am truly lucky to have him. (Now he is trying to figure out and design blog buttons for me, what a guy.)
3. Having followers is amazing and exciting and really, really, SCARY!
4. I really need to spend some time figuring out how the heck this blogging thing works. I don't know how to respond to comments besides posting another one from me. I will read up this week and try to work my way past my newbie status. Anyone with any good advice on where to go to learn more PLEASE let me know.
5. A baby (especially Lily Bear) makes for a great ice breaker.
Thank you again for a great and scary week #3.