Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week #14 - While the Girls Are Away, Mama is Going to Play

Challenge: Catch Up on Past Blog Projects!

It is catch up week here at How Do You Do This Again!
The Princess P and Elle Bean are away at Grandma's in CA this week for their spring break. 
(Waiting at DIA for their flight to L.A.)

So I am taking the opportunity, while they are away, to do some catching up. I have had so many projects that I have posted about that I need to do tutorials for. I  have some projects that I need to make a few more of because I have had requests for them (some of them even paid requests!). Why haven't I done them yet? I haven't had any time to do so. The whole working mom thing gets a little crazy a lot of the time. 

So my challenge for the week is to get as many of these projects and tutorials done. And laundry, I have to make a dent in the mountain of laundry that three daughter's can create.

Caveat: Lily Bear is still hanging out with us this week, so I may be overestimating how much I can get done.

(Lily and Daddy playing video games while waiting at the airport. 
Daddy is so proud.)



1 comment:

If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free to email me(howdoyoudothisagain@gmail.com).

Thank you so much for reading and following along.

Heather